Locum Tenens Critical Care Opportunity- Richmond, VA
Critical Care Intensivist
VeloSource has an Internal Medicine (Critical Care Medicine) opportunity open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in Richmond, Virginia. We are looking for a provider to start December or January with ongoing potential.
– Shifts available: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
– Temp Privileges available
– Board level: Board Certified (BC), Board Eligible (BE)
– Workload: Patients per Day Shift = 10, Patients per Night Shift = 10, Calls per night = 2, Procedures per Day = 1.5
– Skills/Procedures: None
– Other Role Notes: There are two different units that are covered, the CCU and normal ICU unit. Provider needs to be highly comfortable with high acuity patients/procedures.
– Facility Type: Acute Care Hospitals
– Setting: Inpatient
– Patient Mix: Med 60%/Surg 10%/Trauma 30%
– Adult/Peds: 100%/0%
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.