Locum Tenens Critical Care Physician Opportunity Outside Richmond
Critical Care Intensivist
VeloSource has an immediate need for a locum tenens Critical Care Physician just outside Richmond, Virginia.
– Shifts available: 7a-7p (total shifts needed 15)
– Minimum years of Experience: None
– Board level: Board Certified (BC)
– Boards: (AB Surgery) Surgery – Surgical Critical Care, (ABA) Anesthesiology – Critical Care Medicine, (ABEM) Emergency Medicine – Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine, (ABIM) Internal Medicine – Critical Care Medicine
– Workload: Patients per Day Shift = 24
– Routine CC procedures: intubation, central lines, a lines
– Facility Type: Acute Care Hospitals
– Setting: Inpatient
– Patient Mix: Med 50%/Surg 50%
– Hands on/Supervision: None
– Busy ICU with predominance of cardiac surgery and cardiology pts.
– Cardiac surgery and cardiac patients primarily
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.