Locum Tenens CRNA Anesthesiology Opportunity- Pittsburgh, PA
VeloSource has a locum tenens CRNA Anesthesiology opportunity located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, CPR, PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– M-F 7a – 3p or 7a – 5p
– Typical Day: Cases start 7:30a 4-5 cases in each room
– EMR: Cerner
– Typical Cases: Total knees; Total hips; Breast reductions; Community type urology procedures ; Vascular procedures like fem pop bypass; Gen procedures – lap chole , appendectomy , hernia repairs; Spine surgeries—laminectomies (multi- level); ENT – Thyroidectomy; GI – colonoscopy , EGD, ERCP
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.