Locum Tenens CRNA Needed in Pittsburgh, PA
VeloSource is seeking a CRNA to work locums shifts in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License
– DEA Required: No
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, CPR, PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– M-F 7a-3p or 7a-5p
– Typical Day: Cases start 730a 4-5 cases in each room
– EMR: Cerner
– Typical Cases: Total knees; Total hips; Breast reductions; Community type urology procedures; Vascular procedures like fem pop bypass; Gen procedures – lap chole: appendectomy: hernia repairs; Spine surgeries—laminectomies (multi- level); ENT – Thyroidectomy; GI – colonoscopy, EGD, ERCP
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.