Locum Tenens CRNA Opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA
VeloSource has a new locum tenens CRNA opportunity located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License, Non-PA Licensed or Reactivation
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, CPR, PALS, Acts 33 34 and 73 Clearances
– Minimum Years Experience (if applicable): 2
– Mon – Fri | No Call
– Level I Trauma Center with High Acuity Cases
– Medical Direction Model with Attending Anesthesiologist
– Typical Day: Main OR, Same Day OP Center and Off-Site Anesthesia
– Typical Cases: Spine Procedures, Thoracic, Complex Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Plastics, Urology, Vascular, Neurosurgery, General Surgery and ENT
– EMR: Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.