Locum Tenens Diagnostic Radiology Opportunity- Erie, PA
Radiology – Diagnostic
VeloSource has a locum tenens Diagnostic Radiology opportunity in Erie, Pennsylvania.
– Coverage needed 1 weekend per month, Saturday/Sunday 8AM to 5PM
– Active PA License and Licensure
– DEA Required: No
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Requirement Notes: Skilled general radiologist reading all types of exams including plain x-ray, cross sectional, cancer CTs, etc. No breast imaging exams.
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Sat-Sun | 8a-5p | No Call
– Typical Day: Reading 100+ exams per day
– Provider Will Work Solo
– Patient Mix: 90% Adult | 10% Peds
– EMR: iSite, ImageCast
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.