Locum Tenens Family Medicine Opportunity in Everett, PA
VeloSource has a locum tenens Family Medicine opportunity located in Everett, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: CPR
– Minimum Years Experience: 5
– Requirement Notes: Family practice experience. EMR experience required.
– M-F 830a-4p
– Weeknight Call: M-T 5-8a
– Weekend Call: Fri 4p or 5p-8a Mon
– Typical Day: Start patients at 830a (can be flexible on that), last patient scheduled at 345p. Typically see patients every 15 or 30 minutes, hour blocked for lunch.
-AVG Outpatient Census per Day: 16-18
– Procedures: In office procedures only -skin tag removal, joint injection, ear wax removal
– APP/Midlevel Coverage Available 8a – 4p
– Typical Cases Scene: Outpatient office visits only-routine follow up appts, hospital or ED discharge follow up appts, annual physicals
– EMR: Epicare
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.