Locum Tenens General Surgery Opportunity – Chicago, IL
Surgery – General
VeloSource has a General Surgery opportunity open to Physicians outside Chicago, Illinois. Princeton is about 100miles Southwest of Chicago, Illinois.
– Active IL License
– DEA Required
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– M-Sun 8a-5p
– Bread & butter general surgery cases. partial colectomy, small-bowel resection, cholecystectomy, operative management of peptic ulcer disease, removal of peritoneal (abdominal) adhesions, appendectomy, and laparotomy
– No call coverage required
– 10-20 patients per day
– No trauma coverage required.
– 90% outpatient surgery
– EMR: EPIC
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.