Locum Tenens Hospice/Palliative Care Opportunity- Pittsburgh, PA
Hospice and Palliative Care
VeloSource has a locum tenens Hospice and Palliative Care opportunity in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Primary clinical responsibilities include attending on the hospital-based palliative care consult service. Board certification or board eligibility in Palliative Medicine is required.
– Required Certifications: BLS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– M-F | 8a-430p |
– Typical Day: Provide consult services for 8 hours/day – typically 8 patients per full day on either the inpatient or clinic sites.
– Provider will not work solo
– Other Specialties Onsite: There will be CRNPs and RN staff at either the clinic or hospital for support
– Patient Mix: 99% Adult | 1% Peds
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.