Locum Tenens Inpatient Gastro Opportunity in Western Maryland
VeloSource has a locum tenens Inpatient Gastroenterology opportunity in Western Maryland.
– Providers must have Maryland license, Controlled Substance and DEA
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– No ERCP, no EUS experience necessary
– 24hr Weekend Call | Rounding + Consults
– Typical Day: Provider will cover hospital inpatients, consults, and procedures
– Offsite Call | 15-30 Min Response Time
– Provider will Round in the Morning
– AVG Patient Census on Weekends: 10 – 15
– Most Common Emergencies: Food impaction and GI bleed are most common emergencies
– Hospitalist Covers Inpatient Besides On-Call Provider
– AVG Calls per Week: 1 – 2 with Call Back
– EMR: eClinicalworks and Meditech
– APP/Midlevel Coverage Available | 8a – 4p |
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.