Locum Tenens Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Maryland
Cardiology – Interventional
VeloSource has a new locum tenens Interventional Cardiology opportunity in Cumberland, Maryland.
– Maryland License, CDS, DEA required
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Procedures: Catherization groin/wrist, Stem placement, Pace Maker
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Fri-Sun: 24hr Call | 7a-7a
– Typical Day: AM rounding average 10-15 inpatients-call until following morning | No Consults
– Trauma level III
– EMR: Meditech
– Provider will work solo
– AVG admissions on call: 3-4
– Patient mix 100% Adult 0% Peds
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.