Unfortunately This Job Has Been Filled
To speak to a recruiter directly, contact us at 844-800-9148.
Locum Tenens Interventional Cardiology opportunity in Southeast Oregon
Cardiology – Interventional
Myrtle Creek, Oregon
Reference Number: JN -062021-2816
Locum Tenens Interventional Cardiology opportunity in Southeast Oregon, outside of Myrtle Creek.
– Shifts are 24hr call with 8hrs onsite rounding and procedures during the day
– Looking for providers who can also take General Call when needed
– Required Procedures: Interventional Procedures-PCI/Diagnostic Caths. Right/Left Hearts, Echo/Stress interpretation
– Provider would be expected to cover STEMI's and do the PCI's for the diagnostic cath's
– Trauma Level/Designation: Level 3
– Board Certified Interventional Cardiology, OR license – Required
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens and Permanent opportunities nation-wide.