Locum Tenens Interventional Cardiology Opportunity- Williamsport, PA
Cardiology – Interventional
VeloSource has a locum tenens Interventional Cardiology opportunity located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA State License required
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Procedures: STEMI call coverage for stents and caths
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– 24hr Call | 7a – 7a
– Typical Day: Rounding in AM and PM. Lab coverage and STEMI overnight coverage.
– Must respond to calls within 30 minutes
– Trauma Level: II
– Average Admissions while on call: 12-15 per month, 0-1 per day
– APP/Mid-Level Coverage available
– Typical Cases seen: STEMI
– Adult 100%
– EMR: Cerner and Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.