Locum Tenens Nephrology Opportunity- Western Maryland
VeloSource has a locum tenens Nephrology opportunity located in Cumberland, Maryland.
– Active Maryland License, Maryland CDS and Maryland DEA
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: BLS
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– 24hr Call 7a-7a
– Typical Day: 24hr call with rounding and 10 new consults a day (can be taken offsite via phone and come in if needed, when needed)
– Provider will work solo
– No Procedures
– Patient Mix: 100% Adult
– AVG Inpatient Census: 10 – 15 per day
– EMR: ECW, Meditech
– Typical Cases: Dialysis Patients
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.