Locum Tenens Neurosurgery Opportunity-Harrisburg, PA
Surgery – Neurological
VeloSource has a locum tenens Endovascular Neurological Surgery opportunity located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA license and licensure
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Procedures: Thrombectomy, burr hole, craniotomy
– Required Certifications: BLS, CPA, Stroke Certified
– Fellowship training in endovascular can be an enfolded program.
– 24hr Call Every Other Weekend | Fri 5p – Mon 8a |
– Typical Day: Call for thrombectomy-stroke center; call for general neurosurgery needs; non trauma, non-peds facility
– Typical cases seen: decompressions, stroke, brain bleed, aneurysm
– EMR: EPIC
– APP/Mid-level coverage is available
– Rounding: AM and PM
– Avg admission while on call: 1-2
– Types of call: In house, Telephone/pager, 30min response
– Patient mix: 100% Adult; 0% Peds
– Patient case mix: 90% neuro; 10% surgical
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.