Locum Tenens NP/PA Cardiovascular Surgery Opportunity- Harrisburg, PA
Surgery – Cardiovascular
VeloSource has a locum tenens Cardiovascular Surgery opportunity in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania that is open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
– Active PA License, DEA, Board Certified, Board Eligible, ACLS, BLS
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– M-F | 8a-430p | No Call
– Schedule: Mon – Fri Structural Heart Clinic | Wed – Cardiac Surgery | Tues – Thurs Vascular Surgery
– Provider will follow up PreOp test results, Patient Questions, Surveillance Results, Angiograms, Endarterectomy, Bypass, EVAR, TEVAR, Postop Visits
– Typical Cases Seen: Cardiac and Vascular Surgeries
– AVG Census: 8 -10 new and surveillance patients per day
– Procedures: CABG, AVR, Ascending Aneurysm, MVR, TAVR, MitraClip, Watchman, PFO Closure Procedures
– Provider Will Not Work Solo | 2 Nurse Navigators and 2 Postop/Wound Care Nurses
– EMR: Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.