Locum Tenens NP/PA Critical Care Nocturnist opportunity in Western Maryland
Critical Care Intensivist
VeloSource has a locum tenens Critical Care Nocturnist opportunity for either a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Western Maryland.
– Active MD License
– Procedural Skills Required | Central Lines and Intubations
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Only CRNP Will be Considered
– Will work solo
– Will manage patients in ICU and complete admissions
– AVG Patient Census: 8
– Anesthesia is In-House 24/7
– ICU is Medical | Most Common Patient Procedures are DKA, Pneumonia and Sepsis
– EMR: Medtech
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.