Locum Tenens NP/PA Emergency Medicine in Northwest New York
Buffalo, New York
VeloSource has a locum tenens Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Emergency Medicine opportunity in Northwest New York, outside of Buffalo.
– Active NY License and DEA required
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Mon – Sun | 6a-6p, 12p – 12a or 6p – 6a | No Call
– Typical Day: 12 hour day in emergency department. There are three attending physicians on each day as well.
– Provider Will Not Work Solo
– AVG Admissions: 4/Day | 4/Night
– App/Mid-Level Coverage Available | 6a – 6p, 12p – 12a, 6p – 6a
– EMR: Cerner
– Patient Mix: 85% Adult | 15% Peds
– Privileges Available: Temp
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.