Locum Tenens NP/PA Emergency Medicine Opportunity in York, PA
VeloSource has a locum tenens Emergency Medicine opportunity for either a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in York, Pennsylvania.
– Coverage Needs Details: 10 hour shifts 8a-6p and 4p-2a
– Active PA License, DEA Required
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 3
– Mon-Sun | 8a-6p or 4p-2a | No Call
– Patient Mix: 80% Adult | 20% Peds
– EMR: Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.