Locum Tenens NP/PA Hospitalist Opportunity- Pittsburgh, PA
VeloSource has a locum tenens Hospitalist opportunity that is open to either a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, located outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active Pennsylvania License
– DEA Required
– Required Certifications: ACLS, CPR
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– Mon-Sun | 7a-7p |
– Typical Day: Will Round on Patients | 7a-7p, 7 on 7 off, would be working alongside another nocturnist APP who can support
– Patient Mix: 100% Adult
– AVG Inpatients per Night: 65 – 70 Across Coverage of 8-Bed ICU
– AVG Admissions per Night: 8 – 10
– AVG Consults per Night: 2 – 3
– Provider Will Not Work Solo
– Procedures Not Required But if Skilled Can Do Central Lines and Intubation
– EMR: Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.