Locum Tenens NP/PA Orthopedics/Trauma Opportunity in Pennsylvania
VeloSource has an Orthopedics/Trauma locum tenens opportunity open to both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License, DEA, Board Certified and ATLS required
– Minimum Years Experience: 3
– Blocks of 3-7 days Max | Mon – Sun
– Trauma Level: II
– Typical Day: Rounds at 6:00am, cover hospital IP and ED consults, on call all day and shared call overnight
– Typical Cases: Orthopedic Trauma
– AVG Census: 80% Adult | 20% Peds
– Provider will work solo
– Other specialties onsite: ACS/Neuro/vascular/CT surgeon/IR
– Procedures: Reductions/casting/splinting/ surgical assists/wound closure/injections/aspirations
– EMR: Epic/Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.