Locum Tenens NP/PA Urgent Care Opportunity in Northern PA
Urgent Care/Walk-In Clinic
VeloSource has a locum tenens Urgent Care opportunity open to both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. This position is located in Northern Pennsylvania, just outside Bradford.
– Mon – Fri | 11am – 7pm | Express Care (Urgent Care)
– Active PA License, DEA Required, ACLS, BLS, CPR, PALS
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Typical Day: Walk in Appointments, Non-Emergent Acute Care Clinic, Works with Office Assistant and Nurse, Physician Call Available, Onsite Lab/Imaging
– AVG Patient Census: 10-30 Patient Seen per Day
– Provider will Work Solo
– Patient Mix: 30% Peds
– Procedures: Lacerations, Abscess I&D and In-Office Labs
– Typical Cases: Acute, Non-Emergent
– EMR: EPIC
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens and Permanent opportunities nation-wide.