Occupational Medicine;Urgent Care/Walk-In Clinic
Reference Number: JN -012019-2020
Locum Tenens Physician need for outpatient Occupational Medicine in central Indiana. BC or BE in any specialty considered as long as DOT certified and prior Occ Health or Urgent Care experience.
– Monday through Friday; 8:30a-6p
– No weekends, holidays or call
– Approximately 15-20ppd, all adult
– Responsibilities include: DOT exams, splinting, suturing, foreign body removal, diagnose & treat ortho and minor injuries, pre-employment exams, preventative health and screenings.
– Onsite radiology and physical therapy departments
– Support staff includes MA, office manager, radiology and physical therapy
– Requires active IN state license, DEA, CSR, BLS, DOT
– Travel and lodging will be considered
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens and Permanent opportunities nation-wide.