Locum Tenens Pathology Opportunity – Hanover, PA
VeloSource has a Pathology opportunity open to Physicians in Hanover, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License.
– Board Status: Board Certified.
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS.
– Minimum Years Experience: 10
– Mon-Sun 7a-4p
– In the hospital for a full day on a Mon-Fri basis and is responsible for oversight of a full-service laboratory including the Anatomic and Clinical Pathology section
– Involved in gross anatomic pathology, clinical pathology and cytological pathology
– Attends to frozen section and biopsy procedures as needed
– Serves as the Medical Director of the clinical Laboratory providing physician oversight for general Laboratory, Chemistry, Microbiology, Hematology, and Blood Bank sections
– May have to respond to a STAT Frozen Section or Blood Bank concern
– Typical Cases: Typical Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
– Procedures: Frozen Section cases from Surgical Procedures, Biopsies, Surgical Specimens from the Operating Room and Gastroenterology unit
– Patient Mix: 98% Adult | 2% Peds.
– Privilege Type: Temp.
– EMR: Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.