Locum Tenens Pathology Opportunity – Pittsburgh, PA
VeloSource has a Pathology opportunity open to Physicians in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– M-F 8a-5p
– Regular workday involves signing out 4-8 adult or pediatric bone marrow cases daily, bone marrow sign out includes evaluation of all components of a bone marrow (aspirate, peripheral blood smear, and core biopsies) as well as corresponding bone marrow flow cytometric analysis
– While the position does not include sign out of cytogenetics or molecular, integration of separately issued results into an addendum to the final report is also required
– There will not be any responsibilities in surgical pathology, frozen section, autopsies or call coverage
– Patient Mix: 85% Adult | 15% Peds
– Privileges Available: Full and Emergency
– EMR: Copath
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.