Locum Tenens Pediatrics – Hospitalist Opportunity – Erie, PA
Pediatrics – Hospitalist
VeloSource has a Pediatrics-Hospitalist opportunity open to Physicians Assistants/Nurse Practitioners in Erie, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: ACLS, PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Requirement Notes: Nocturnist APP position, must be able to work independently with pediatrician on-call
– M-F 8p-6a
– Typical Day: Caring for pediatric patients and doing normal newborn admissions
– Will Work Solo
– Other Specialties Onsite: Telemedicine available plus Anesthesia and attending pediatrician available by phone but will come in if needed
– Patient Mix: 100% Peds
– EMR: PowerChart Cerner
– Privilege Type: Emergency Privs
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.