Locum Tenens Pediatrics – Hospitalist Opportunity – Pittsburgh, PA
Pediatrics – Hospitalist
VeloSource has a Pediatric-Hospitalist opportunity open to Physicians in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA State License
– DEA Required
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Mon – Sunday 7a-7p, no call
– Daylight round, admit, and discharge as appropriate and provide ongoing care to patients on the shift
– No deliveries to attend, as they are admitted inpatients for non-critical areas
– See patients admitted to acute care floors with general pediatric diagnoses
– Various subspecialties available for consultation, and most of them admit their own patients to their own services (e.g. sickle cell crisis to Hematology, DKA to Endocrinology or Critical Care Medicine)
– No APP/Mid-Level Coverage Avail
– EMR: Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.