Unfortunately This Job Has Been Filled
To speak to a recruiter directly, contact us at 844-800-9148.
Locum Tenens Pulmonology Critical Care Opportunity- Illinois
Pulmonology – Critical Care
Reference Number: JN -082022-3274
VeloSource has a locum tenens Critical Care/Pulmonology opportunity in Rockford, Illinois.
– Active IL License, and IMLC providers
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified ABMS/ABIM
– Required Procedures: Bronchscopy is the only procedure that would fall outside of normal scope of a Pulmonologist
– Required Certifications: ABOS and or ABPS
– Weekly Call | 7a-7a | M-Sun
– 7am to 5pm in-house with call coverage within 30 minutes for the remainder of the 24 hours
– Morning rounds with APN and then multi-disciplinary rounds
– Supervise 2 APPs that will assist with rounds, notes and consults
– EMR: EPIC
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.