Locum Tenens Radiology Opportunity in Maryland
Radiology – Diagnostic
VeloSource has a locum tenens Radiology opportunity located in Cumberland, Maryland.
– Active Maryland License, CDS, DEA
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: BLS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– M-F 8a-430p
– Average 25 treatments per day, 8 consults a week, 6 simulations a week, 6 new starts a week
– Facility uses two linacs – Varian TruBeam and Varian Trilogy. Varian Eclipse is for treatment planning
– Clinic is inside the hospital so provider will occasionally have outpatient consults | no more than 1 – 2 per week
– Patient Mix: 100% Adult
– Provider will work solo
– EMR: Meditech/Aria
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.