Locum Tenens Respiratory Therapy Opportunity- York, PA
VeloSource has a locum tenens Respiratory Therapy opportunity in York, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: BLS, NRP Preferred but not required
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– Fri – Sun | 7p-7a | or Fri – Sun | 7a – 7p |
– Typical Day: Begins at 645p for report, 2 therapists working nightshifts, One RT is responsible for our 14 bed ICU/ NICU (4 bed), The other covers the remainder of hospital.
– ICU is run with critical care intensivist / APP
*NICU: Will Use Vapotherm and Bubble CPAP
– The provider covers all hospital | responsible for all ventilators BiPAP units, HiFlo units, nebulizer therapy, MDI, and DPI
– The provider responds to ALL cardiac arrests, rapid response calls, and perform ALL ABG' POC.
– Will help in all units | Med-surg floor, Surgical floor, concentrating on Ortho, as well as a surgical floor with oncology, cardiac cath lab and specialties
– Procedures: Bronchoscopies with the Ambuscope | Doesn't Intubate
– EMR: Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.