Locum Tenens Urology Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania
VeloSource has a locum tenens Urology opportunity located in Central Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License, DEA Required, Board Certified/Eligible
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– Mon, Wed & Fri | 8a-4p | Clinic
– Tues & Thurs | 8a-4p | Hospital
– Weeknight Call 4p – 8a, 24hr Weekend Call 7a-7a
– Practice Type: Hospital and Free-Standing Clinic
– Typical Day: Office Day: see approximately 15-18 patients in the office and may round on hospital inpatients and post-ops. Hospital Day: perform surgery as needed, round on hospital inpatients and post-ops and perform inpatient consults.
– Provider Will Not Work Solo
– Procedures: Typical Urology procedures
– Typical Cases Seen: Routine urology patients, trauma patients
– 100% Adult
– Workload Info: 50% Medical | 40% Surgical | 10% Trauma |
– APP/Midlevel Coverage Available
– EMR: Cerner and Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.