Locums Orthopedic Trauma Opportunity in Williamsport, PA
VeloSource has a new locum tenens Orthopedic Trauma opportunity located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License and Licensure
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: CPR
– Minimum Years Experience: 3
– Hospital: 7a-7p and/or 1130a-330p
– 24hr Call: Mon -Sun 7a-7a
– Clinic: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30a-930a and 8a-4p
– Typical Day: Morning rounds with the PAs around 6:30am then goes to either OR or clinic depending on the day.
– The PA will be first response to any ER consult. They will examine the pt and send pics via cell phone to seek advice on how to proceed. They will call with anything that needs MD level of care. The PAs are on call 24hrs ever day as well.
– AVG Consults: 5 consults during the day | 3-5 during the night.
– AVG Admissions While on Call: 3-5
– All ortho trauma consults go to the PA first and the PA will call the provider if needed.
– Procedures: ORIF Distal Radius; ORIF hip; ORIF humerus; Insert Intramedulary Nail; ORIF Clavicle; Irrigation/Debridement; Removal of Implanted Devices; ORIF Femur; Closed Reduction Radius/Ulna
– EMR: Cerner/Epic
– APP/Midlevel Coverage Available | 1-2 will Support the Provider Who will Work 7 on / 7 off with 24hr Coverage
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.