Locums Pediatric CRNA Opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA
VeloSource has a locum tenens Pediatric CRNA opportunity located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active state license required
– NBCRNA Certified
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, PALS, CPR
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– Must have Pediatric experience to be considered
– M-F Only | 7a-3p | OR | 7a-5P
– No call | No weekends
– Works collaboratively under medical direction with Anesthesiologist
– Trauma Level: I
– Typical Cases seen: All primary services and all interventional areas. OR, procedure center (GI, dental), interventional radiology, MRI, Cath lab, etc.
– Adult % 20
– Pediatric %: 80
– EMR: Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.