Nurse Practitioner needed for Home Health – Guaranteed 40-hour work week – No call/weekends
Hospice and Palliative Care
Fort Collins, Colorado
Nurse Practitioners needed for Home Health – guaranteed 40-hour work week.
VeloSource is looking for Nurse Practitioners passionate about healthcare for senior population. Practitioner will work with a community-based, physician-led collaborative care team to provide home-based medical care to homebound patients with advanced illnesses. Experience working in a nursing home, hospice or palliative care is a plus. ASAP and ongoing.
– Schedule will be Monday through Friday; 8am-5pm
– Approx. 4-5 scheduled visits/day
– Orientation and training provided with a preceptor
– No weekends or call
– Treating acute and chronic medical conditions, disease management, patient education, collaborate with team & community resources, provide high level of customer service, perform minor procedures such as phlebotomy and wound care, etc.
– Ability to travel between patient’s homes in an assigned territory, daily.
– Requirements: National certification, active unrestricted state license & DEA license required
– Travel and lodging provided
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.