Nurse Practitioner – State and Regional Travelers needed for Senior Health Assessments
Statewide, North Carolina
New Grads Welcome! Are you passionate about senior healthcare, patient advocacy and preventative health?
VeloSource is seeking Nurse Practitioners to work with a collaborative team to conduct home visits to complete comprehensive health assessments to senior health plan members.
Regional & State-wide travelers preferred.
We will consider candidates in Adult, Acute, Family and Gerontology specialties with a strong professional level of knowledge and comprehensive assessment skills in the adult population and chronic disease management. No prescribing is required.
– Visits scheduled 7 days/per week; during hours of 9a-8p – must be able to commit to a minimum of 60+ assessments per month, for a minimum of 3 months
– Average 45 minutes to an hour per visit
– Average 10-15 minute travel time between appointments
– Approximately 6 appointments per day, volume can increase depending on experience, comfort level and demand
– Equipment and training provided
– Flexible scheduling and competitive compensation
Requirements include: National certification, NP state license, BLS certification and NPI. Ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, attention to detail, computer and customer service skills. We are looking for compassionate caring clinicians with a pleasant demeanor who are dependable and reliable.
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens and Permanent opportunities nation-wide.