Reference Number: JN -022018-1391
VeloSource has a new permanent Clinical Geneticist opportunity in central Connecticut, just outside Hartford.
Located in a very nice smaller town with excellent schools, historic charm, and easy access to major metro areas (NYC is only 2 hours away).
– Highly interdisciplinary environment that brings together clinicians, biologists, molecular geneticists, computer scientists, and quantitative scientists
– Tenure-track or tenured faculty position at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor level to serve as the Chief of the Division of Medical Genetics
– Seeking MD or MD/PhD degree with board-certification in Clinical Genetics
– Candidates research should focus on the use of genetic and genomic strategies to advance precision medicine, understand human biology, identify the complex functional networks underlying health and disease, and/or the
development of novel diagnostics and therapeutics
– Candidates will benefit from a highly interactive and cooperative culture established between the participating institutions that encourages translational research and clinical practice
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Permanent and Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.