Southern, New Mexico
Reference Number: JN -062017-1082
Permanent Hematology Oncology opportunity in Southern New Mexico, less than an hour from El Paso, Texas.
Located in a thriving mid-sized city, enjoy great weather, beautiful mountain views, and endless outdoor opportunities.
– Private practice within medical center
– J1 and H1B Visa applicants accepted
– Board Certified/Board Eligible
– Interest and training in Bone Marrow Aspirates, Chemo-Therapy, Thoracentesis, and Paracentesis required, Spanish speaking is a plus
– Comprehensive compensation package includes CME stipend, Relocation expenses, Medical education debt assistance, Commencement bonus
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Permanent and Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.