Permanent Neurology Opportunity in Madison, WI
Reference Number: JN -032018-1485
Large health system in Wisconsin has an opening for Neurologist in growing community.
Located in the state capital, there are endless recreational opportunities in the city voted one of the best places to live in America.
– Seeking Neurologist with Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship
– The MS service currently has over 1,000 patients as part of a multi-disciplinary MS clinic.
– Candidate will work with a well-trained MS team that includes a physician assistant, physical therapist and MS-certified nurse. There is an infusion room on site.
– Call is shared with all of the physicians in the department and is currently 1/8.
– The adult inpatient service is covered by a team of dedicated Neurology hospitalists.
– Emergency stroke call is covered by a separate telemedicine stroke service.
– The Department of Neurology offers a full service of Neurology subspecialists
– Guaranteed two-year salary, $75K signing bonus, $12K relocation stipend,and an outstanding benefits package.
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Permanent and Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.