Permanent Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist Medical Director Opportunity – Tampa, FL
Pediatrics – Intensive Care
VeloSource is seeking an experienced Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist for a new Cardiac Intensive Care Unit Medical Director opportunity in Tampa, FL.
– Director compensation is $400K (plus Admin bonus of $15K in lieu of 20% protected time, their choice)
– Responsibilities will include education of APP team members and nursing staff and participation in developing and implementing care protocols and QI initiatives
– Opportunities for clinical research and academic appointments
– Clinical time in the CICU. Shifts are 7a-5p and 5p to 7a; alternating days/nights; 10-12 shifts per month
– 16 bed PICU, 12 bed Cardiac ICU, 200 ped beds, 21 bed Pediatric ED
– The pediatric cardiac surgical program performs over 250 cases/year (150 cases utilizing cardiopulmonary bypass)
– Sign on bonus, relocation expenses, student loan reimbursement, full benefits and more
– Quality metrics will be introduced within one year for bonuses
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Permanent and Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.