Permanent Pulm or CC Opportunity Outside Pittsburgh, PA
Pulmonology – Critical Care
Reference Number: JN -062019-2176
VeloSource has a permanent Pulmonology/Critical Care opportunity in Pennsylvania, around 1 hour from Pittsburgh.
– The ICU admission service is closed and patient care is solely assumed by the ICU Intensivists
– Practice a 50/50 Pulmonary/Critical Care split or, if you’d prefer to focus more on one that can be discussed
– Base salary + wRVU incentives and Quality bonus, CME allowance, Sign-on bonus, Medical debt assistance, Relocation allowance, Residency stipend, Health benefits and Retirement plan
– Marketing and practice growth assistance
– Home to high-performing schools, safe and affordable neighborhoods, a rich historical heritage and a lively culture and arts scene.
– Endless recreational opportunities for all four seasons
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Permanent and Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.