Unfortunately This Job Has Been Filled
To speak to a recruiter directly, contact us at 844-800-9148.
Physician Occupational Health Opportunity- Beaumont, TX
Reference Number: JN -012019-2021
Locum Tenens Physician need for outpatient Occupational Medicine in Beaumont, Texas. BC or BE in any specialty considered as long as DOT certified and prior Occ Health or Urgent Care experience.
– Monday through Friday; 8:30a-6p
– No weekends, holidays or call
– Approximately 25-30ppd, all adult
– Responsibilities include: DOT exams, splinting, suturing, foreign body removal, diagnose & treat ortho and minor injuries, comfortable reading x-rays, pre-employment exams, preventative health and screenings.
– Onsite radiology and physical therapy departments
– Support staff includes MA, office manager, radiology and physical therapy
– Requires active TX state license, DEA, DPS, BLS, DOT
– Travel and lodging will be considered
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens and Permanent opportunities nation-wide.