Urology Locum Tenens Opportunity in Washington
VeloSource has a new locum tenens Urology opportunity located in Tacoma, Washington.
– Coverage is for 2 clinics and call coverage is for 2 hospitals
– APPs doing inpatient rounding and first contact for ER
– When on hospital call (8-5), it would be more general urology with only emergent cases being done in the OR
– Support staff is 2 other physicians and 5 RNS and 2 MAs for our surgeon and 3 APPs
– 15 patients per day average
– Board Certified Urology – Required
– WA license, BLS and DEA required, can consider IMLC licensure is needed
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens and Permanent opportunities nation-wide.