Documents You Will Need

Physicians who work locum tenens and extended assignments go through an initial credentials verification process with healthcare facilities nationwide. These will be needed in obtaining licenses in additional states, required to coordinate credentialing, and help you obtain privileges.

  • Birth certificate (if born in the U.S.), naturalization papers, or proof of U.S. employment eligibility
  • Copy of undergraduate diploma
  • Copy of medical school diploma
  • Copy of National Boards certificate or other initial licensing exam scores
  • Copy of all post-graduate training certificates:
    • Internship
    • Residency
    • Fellowship (if applicable)
  • Copy of specialty board certification(s) and recertification(s) (if applicable)
  • Copy of current DEA registration
  • Copy of all state licenses, both active and inactive (your wall certificates and wallet cards)
  • Copy of state controlled substance registrations (if applicable)
  • Copy of ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
  • Copy of ACLS/ATLS/BLS/NALS/PALS/NRP/MSQA certificates (as applicable)
  • Copy of military separation papers (i.e. DD214) (if applicable)

Apply Now

Be the first to know about new locum tenens jobs.

Apply for Healthcare Jobs
(Select Multiple States by holding the CTRL Key ...Command Key for Mac users)
(Select Multiple Specialties by holding the CTRL Key ...Command Key for Mac users)
Maximum upload size: 12MB